African Utility Week is not only known as the leading power, energy and water trade expo because it attracts 7500 attendees over three days or hosts over 300 solution providers on the expo floor, but because there is so much more on offer.
CPD Accredited Workshops
The technical workshops are free to attend. Learn about the latest developments, case studies and trends whilst earning your CPD points.
The event matchmaking app is now live and available to all registered attendees. Start setting up meetings before you arrive at African Utility Week, please note - to have access to the app (including visibility into attendees and sessions), you need to have already registered for the event.
If you have not yet registered, please click on the relevant link below to access your pass:
Bringing a world of technology and Solutions to you. Save travel costs, months of due diligence and time out of the office by visiting the exhibitors in our international pavilions.
View our International Pavilions here
Raise your profile and reputation by connecting with 7500 of your peers and colleagues at African Utility Week’s networking functions taking place on 15 May at 17:00 and 17 May at 16:30
- All of this content and networking opportunities is available to all attendees all you have to do is: Activate your pass to African Utility Week here
- Jeff Radebe distinctly quiet about nuclear power at African Utility Week
- Here's why you should activate a free pass to #AUW2018
- SA and India plan to increase mutual trade
- “What is happening in Cape Town could happen anywhere”
- Transformation initiatives revitalize South Africa’s construction industry