Angola, at its 40 years independence anniversary, national unity, peace, and development is on course to diversify its economy from oil and gas into other sectors for sustainable growth. The Government has been busy putting in place structural reforms and socio-developmental and fundamental measures to ensure a better trade and investment future.
As sub-Saharan Africa’s 3rd largest economy and one of the world’s fastest growing economies, it becomes the right time for you to attend the Angola Trade and Investment Forum (ATIF,) holding on 13 November 2015 at The River Club, Cape Town.
- HE Apolinario Josè Pereira – Consul General, Angolan Consulate General in Cape Town
- HE Odein Ajumogobia – Former Nigerian Minister of Petroleum Resources and Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Chairman, Capcom Limited – KEYNOTE ADDRESS
- Representative – Angolan Ministry of Economy
- Josè Severino, President Industrial Association of Angola (AIA)
- Ambassador Roger Ballard-Tremeer, CEO, South Africa – Angola Chamber of Commerce (SA-ACC)
- Tim Harris, CEO, WESGRO - Western Cape Destination Marketing, Investment and Trade Promotion Agency
- Ayuli Jemide, Lead Partner, Detail Commercial Solicitors, Nigeria
For more information, click here.