The CAD Corporation Cape Town invites both current and prospective Autodesk users to join in showcasing the latest in design concepts and technology.
Architectural, Engineering, Manufacturing and Process Engineering arenas will be explored around The Future of Making Things. This free event takes place in Pinelands on Thursday, 15 October 2015 08:30 for 09:00 Start until 13:00. Lunch will be served. Limited seats are available. Registration is essential.
Technology Track #1: Build & Infrastructure
Products Covered: Autodesk Building Design Suite
- Expanding BIM (40 mins)
- The CAD Corporation Adoption Plans & BPA (15 mins)
- Autodesk 360 & Revit (30 Mins)
- Coordination using Navisworks Manage (30 Mins)
Technology Track #2: Manufacturing & Plant
Products Covered: Autodesk Product Design Suite
- Product Design: The Digital Prototyping Story (45 Mins)
- Plant Design: The Complete Plant Design Process (45 Mins)
- Layout Design: 3D Layout Design for 2D Users (30 Mins)
Why Should You Attend?
- Learn about pending and important changes to your Autodesk products
- Get invaluable tips on how to better leverage your current software and benefits or on new programs available to your discipline
- Meet the team on hand to support you with your future business aspiration
For more information and to register, click here.