Frost & Sullivan’s fifth Growth Innovation and Leadership (GIL) 2015: Africa global congress reconvenes on 20 August, 2015 at The Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town, South Africa. Visionary C level executives from all over Africa will gather to share ideas and strategies impacting the region’s economy and its industries.
Join Frost & Sullivan on this year’s journey of “Convergence” and “The Connected World” – two pivotal forces causing some of the greatest disruption and influencing the way in which we need to grow and innovate.
In its fifth consecutive year, GIL 2015: Africa continues to bring together a global network of today’s best thinkers, visionaries and thought leaders learning how to leverage innovation as a resource to address global challenges.
This year, Frost & Sullivan will continue to share, engage and inspire us. Additionally, Frost & Sullivan revealed that it is proud to welcome its Best Practice Award recipients and their management teams to the community.
These distinguished guests – visionaries, innovators and leaders – represent Frost & Sullivan’s 2015 “Best-in-Class” organisations and are a key driver fuelling our community’s thought leadership and global think tanks. The positive impact of these superlative performers’ innovative solutions and services across a diverse range of markets will be formally recognised during our prestigious Growth Excellence Awards Banquet at GIL 2015: Africa.
Why is this a ‘must-attend’ event?
Frost & Sullivan’s global community of Growth, Innovation and Leadership is focused on sharing, engaging and inspiring a continuous flow of new ideas and fresh perspectives which leverage innovation as a resource to help address global challenges
- Industry Think Tank sessions afford participants the opportunity to examine a unique 360 Degree Perspective of their industry, global trends and critical factors influencing market growth. These sessions will allow for interactive exchanges with Frost & Sullivan’s analyst community and leading industry experts
- Benchmark and strengthen your company’s growth strategy against proven best-practice tools and strategies
- Gain access to a wealth of best-practice tools and strategies to support you in critical decision making as a member of your company’s Growth Team
Date: 20 August 2015
Location: The Table Bay Hotel, Cape Town, South Africa
For more information visit: www.frost.com/GILAfrica
- Frost & Sullivan honours outstanding companies with prestigious awards
- GIL Africa: How are companies using digital tech to gain the ultimate competitive edge?
- Automotive Lubricants Market in Nigeria and South Africa receives a boost
- Africa could become ‘The New China’, says Frost and Sullivan
- Mega trends in Africa