For optimum performance of automated doors it is recommended to carry out preventative maintenance by a reliable company with trained technicians using original parts.
The Maxiflex portfolio includes Albany high speed doors, Crawford sectional doors, and Crawford loading dock equipment from ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems and the Teckentrup range of industrial roller doors.
Maxiflex technicians are trained and able to perform any service, repair or upgrade required on any of the products in the range. In addition to providing access to a facility and improve the flow of goods and people, specialised doors help to conserve energy so a preventative maintenance programme is key to extending the life of both equipment and working environment, avoiding safety and security problems before they occur.
Maxiflex has over 25 years’ experience in servicing, maintaining and repairing industrial doors and loading dock equipment, offering quick turnaround times and its fully trained technicians deal with customer problems professionally and efficiently. Products and service resources are available throughout South Africa, from its branches in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, and Port Elizabeth.
- Effective control of bird infestation with Maxiflex high-speed doors
- Maintenance backlog at Tygerberg is so vast that the hospital needs to be replaced entirely
- You can soon demand that companies remove your personal data from their systems
- Yokogawa to release ProSafe®-RS SIL2 wireless gas detection system
- MAN Automotive has announced a free-of-charge maintenance plan on all VW Constellation truck models