- Atlas Copco has won two prestigious Red Dot Design Awards for 2017; for portable compressors and a LED light tower.
“We are proud to once again be recognised with this distinguished prize for outstanding design,” said Andrew Walker, President of Atlas Copco’s Construction Technique business area. “As always, our product design has focused on providing true customer benefits such as boosting performance and operator comfort while reducing fuel consumption and service needs.”
The Red Dot Design Award for 2017 recognises Atlas Copco’s 8-series portable compressor range as well as the HiLight H5+ LED light tower. Both products are designed and manufactured by the Portable Energy division in the Construction Technique business area.
The 8-series compressors are recognised for raising the design standards when it comes to size, weight, efficiency and performance, partly by incorporating the latest tough and aesthetically pleasing HardHat® canopy. The light tower was recognised for its innovative optic lenses that maximise light coverage.
The official Red Dot Gala will take place in Essen, Germany, on July 3.
- Atlas Copco launches compact and lightweight mobile compressors
- Atlas Copco to acquire South African exploration manufacturing business
- ELGi’s high pressure diesel power screw compressors reach new depths
- Atlas Copco liquid ring vacuum pumps - plug-and play solutions
- Atlas Copco expands range of dewatering pumps