Air Products prides itself with outstanding customer service and they highlighted this at the Machine Tools Africa 2017 exhibition in Johannesburg last week. The sales and marketing teams provided support to key customers, the majority of them being original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
These customers make use of Air Products gases for laser cutting processes. The team from Air Products was on hand at the show to answer technical questions and explain processes to visitors.
The team also ensured that their customers remained motivated during the exhibition by providing them with a creative gift every day of the exhibition
- SA Breweries/AB inBev invests R438m in their new production line at PE
- Opportunity and threat in Africa’s growing waste sector
- SA remains a leading foreign investor destination despite problems – EY
- 3 top business leaders on why you should be optimistic about South Africa
- Uber Air could see SA shoppers flying to malls via skyports, says exec