DEUTZ DIESELPOWER is a well-known innovative, technology driven local company, which has the sole distribution rights for all DEUTZ products and services covering South Africa and certain key Anglophone African countries.
It is associated with quality, reliability and legendary durability brought about by cutting edge innovation and value added service commitments to manufacture complete power generation solutions, supporting our local customer requirements.
All DEUTZ DIESELPOWER power generation solutions are manufactured to IS0 9001 standards, using only premium quality products and services. Following commissioning, its worldwide service network provides support with experienced specialist personnel backed up by genuine DEUTZ engine parts supply.
A further commitment to a quality product and service commitment is unconditional support from an engine manufacturer (DEUTZ AG) that has been in operation for over 150 years.
Value added benefits customers can experience are:
- Optimised cost saving
- Reduced operating costs
- Reduced downtime
- Optimised compact designs, saving installation space and manufacturing costs
- World leading reliability
- Designed for high duty cycle and continuous operation
- Designed for long service intervals
- Designed for extreme applications and conditions
- Extended service life
- High quality components and material used
- Tried and tested – in all conditions for optimal long service operations
- Engine designed for lowest possible running costs (low total cost of ownership)
- Engines meeting all legal exhaust and noise emission regulations
- Low diesel fuel and oil consumption, leading to reduced CO2 emissions
- Direct customer benefits – geared for the future and environmentally responsible.
- Tapping alternative water solutions
- This tech developer's invention may be the death of chargers
- S.Africa approves Eskom application to buy more renewable power
- Investment into African tech startups hit record high in 2017
- Structa Water Storage Solutions to support municipalities and farmers especially during the drought