Cape Town International Airport has scooped another accolade. It’s been voted Africa’s leading airport at the 2017 World Travel Awards Africa, which was held in Rwanda earlier this week.
It’s been voted Africa’s leading airport at the 2017 World Travel Awards Africa, which was held in Rwanda earlier this week.
The World Travel Awards is voted for by travel and tourism professionals worldwide.
Airport spokesperson Deidre Davids says, “This award belongs to every staffer at Cape Town International Airport, but is also belongs to all Capetonians. We should all be proud of this achievement. Cape Town International Airport is Africa’s most award-winning airport. If we keep on retaining these awards then we are sure to keep that status.”
OR Tambo International Airport clinched the prize last year.
- SA Breweries/AB inBev invests R438m in their new production line at PE
- Opportunity and threat in Africa’s growing waste sector
- SA remains a leading foreign investor destination despite problems – EY
- 3 top business leaders on why you should be optimistic about South Africa
- Uber Air could see SA shoppers flying to malls via skyports, says exec