Cape Town International Airport has scooped another accolade. It’s been voted Africa’s leading airport at the 2017 World Travel Awards Africa, which was held in Rwanda earlier this week.
It’s been voted Africa’s leading airport at the 2017 World Travel Awards Africa, which was held in Rwanda earlier this week.
The World Travel Awards is voted for by travel and tourism professionals worldwide.
Airport spokesperson Deidre Davids says, “This award belongs to every staffer at Cape Town International Airport, but is also belongs to all Capetonians. We should all be proud of this achievement. Cape Town International Airport is Africa’s most award-winning airport. If we keep on retaining these awards then we are sure to keep that status.”
OR Tambo International Airport clinched the prize last year.
- Rhodes Food turns to Africa for growth
- ABB and Heliospectra AB join forces in the Middle East and Africa
- Responsible investors channel over $400 billion into Africa
- Ghana has just been knocked out of pole position as Africa’s fastest growing economy
- ABB investing in Africa’s youth to shift meaningful change