Frost & Sullivan honoured recipients of its 2017 Growth, Innovation & Leadership Awards at a prestigious banquet held on, August 17th, in Cape Town, South Africa at The Table Bay Hotel. The event brought together top leaders and innovators to celebrate their success.
The Growth, Innovation & Leadership Awards are presented each year to companies that are predicted to encourage significant growth in their industries, have identified emerging trends before they became the standard in the marketplace, and have created advanced technologies that will catalyse and transform industries in the near future.
“Frost & Sullivan’s Awards program has now been recognising companies for more than fifteen years,” said Jeff Frigstad, Global Sr. Vice President, Best Practices, Frost & Sullivan. “These Awards come from the rigor used by our talented team of 2,000 thought leaders from over 50 global offices working with over 200,000 clients, to locate the best.”
Awarded companies included:
- Biogreen Diesel - 2016 South African Biofuels Company of the Year Award
- BroadReach - 2016 Sub-Saharan African Healthcare Data Analytics Visionary Innovation Leadership Award
- CreditRegistry Services Plc - 2017 Nigerian Credit Reporting & Risk Management Enterprise Software Product Leadership Award
- Dimension Data - 2017 Global Systems Integration Company of the Year Award
- Dr CADx - 2017 Sub-Saharan African AI Medical Imaging Visionary Innovation Leadership Award
- Effortel - 2017 African Mobile Virtual Network Visionary Innovation Leadership Award
- ISON BPO - 2016 West African Business Process Optimisation Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award
- Kamstrup - 2017 South African Smart Water Meter Customer Value Leadership Award
- Kayelithsha Cookies - 2017 South African Biscuit Manufacturing Customer Service Leadership Award
- LogBox - 2017 African Patient Data Logging Customer Value Leadership Award
- Master Power Technologies - 2016 Sub-Saharan African Modular Data Centre Company of the Year Award
- OneNebula - 2017 South African Enterprise Telecommunications Management Technology Innovation Award
- PROXA (pty) Ltd. - 2017 Global Liquid Waste Treatment Visionary Innovation Leadership Award
- Sanlam Group - 2017 South African Insurance New Product Innovation Award
- SolarAfrica - 2016 South African Solar Rooftop PV Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award
- TerraPay - 2017 Sub-Saharan African International Remittances Visionary Innovation Leadership Award
- Werum IT Solutions - 2017 Global Industrial Automation Solutions for Pharma & Biotech Technology Leadership Award
- ZaiLab Limited - 2016 Sub-Saharan African Contact Centre Solution Visionary Innovation Leadership Award
- ZaiLab Limited - 2017 Sub-Saharan African Enterprise Software Visionary Innovation Leadership Award
Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Awards recognise companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service and strategic product development.
Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices.