Learning and Networking for the Construction Industry
The African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo returns to the Gallagher Convention Centre on 16 and 17 May 2018 and we have some exciting features to share with you.
This year you can expect over 30 free workshops, 250 local and international exhibiting companies, and unlimited networking opportunities with key private and public stakeholders.
Get access to all the action when you register for free.
Some highlights not to miss this year include:
- 8 dedicated product zones incorporating more than 250 exhibiting companies, view the full list here.
- Free practical and technical training at our numerous workshops including some CPD-accredited workshops.
- Over R 100 000 worth of prizes will be given away at the show.
- The Keynote Session will provide inside access to Africa’s leading government stakeholders who are defining the development pipeline for the region.
Join us at Africa's MUST ATTEND event for the Built Environment on the 16 and 17 May in Johannesburg.
Register for your FREE entry pass now.
For more information contact:
- Meet with key construction buyers in the Western Cape
- New 3D printed house points the way to a more sustainable construction industry
- Transformation initiatives revitalize South Africa’s construction industry
- New York picks Cape Town to illustrate construction boom
- Durban prepares for KZN Construction show next week