The Koeberg nuclear power station is built over a fault line. The last activity reported was over in 1809, and it measured a 6.5 on the Riechter scale. The Haiti earthquake of 2010 measured a 7.0 on the Riechter scale, and scientists believe that the Milnerton fault is due for another quake soon. Maybe it’s time to follow in Japans footsteps with their preparedness grab and go bags.
- Absa introduces WhatsApp Banking - A first for SA
- Siemens Gamesa to install two large onshore wind farm projects in South Africa
- Advancing South Africa into the 4th Industrial Revolution
- 5 things McKinsey is doing to try salvage its reputation in South Africa
- Virgin Active's growth is 'pumping' in SA and the UK