Western Cape minister of economic opportunities Alan Winde said yesterday that his province had suffered the most with reported cases of avian influenza in the country. So far this year, the province has confirmed 36 cases and 70 ostrich farms are under quarantine.
- W Cape gets even tougher on enforcing water restriction laws
- Western Cape cherry farms bloom as overseas markets demand more
- Western Cape government urges caution around bird flu
- Will bottled water prices soar in Western Cape?
- Structa Water Storage Solutions to support municipalities and farmers especially during the drought