Western Cape minister of economic opportunities Alan Winde said yesterday that his province had suffered the most with reported cases of avian influenza in the country. So far this year, the province has confirmed 36 cases and 70 ostrich farms are under quarantine.
- DA candidate for Western Cape premier up for grabs as Mmusi Maimane says no
- Western Cape critical blood shortage
- Cape Town’s surge in jobs defies drought
- Cape Town and Western Cape Convention Bureau set to boost Cape Economy by R336m
- “Western Cape created 40% of all new jobs in SA last year” – MEC Alan Winde