Many businesses find it challenging to remain abreast of the administrative tasks that form part of running a successful organisation. In addition to traditional auditing services, professional services firm PwC offers a wide range of business solutions aimed at creating value for its clients.
Many businesses find it challenging to remain abreast of the administrative tasks that form part of running a successful organisation. Tax compliance, accounting, payroll and company secretarial tasks are often best outsourced, enabling the client to focus on running the business, while competent and experienced professionals deal with these administrative matters.
PwC’s team of experienced Private Company Services (PCS) advisers specialise in adding value to owner-managed businesses. Its services are customised to the client’s requirements, based on time spent understanding the business and its unique challenges.
Some of our services:
Tax compliance services
-the preparation and submission of provisional and final income tax returns for individuals, trusts, CCs and companies on e-filing. PwC also assist in applying for tax clearance certificates and lodging any potential objections with SARS.
Company secretarial assistance services
- the preparation and lodgement of annual returns, incorporation of new companies, allotment and issue of shares, drafting memoranda of incorporation, setting up various registers, notices and minutes, maintenance of company secretarial records and registers to ensure compliance with the Companies Act.
Outsourced accounting services
- processing of transactions on a reliable accounting package, performance of key reconciliations, preparation and submission of VAT returns, preparation of periodic management accounts information depending of your needs, preparation of annual financial statements.
- the processing of payrolls and payslips, the preparation of monthly schedules for UIF, PAYE, Skills development levies and preparation of IRP5’s. These services are provided by dedicated TBAs (Trusted Business Advisers,) who provide a turnkey service, ensuring an in-depth understanding of the business and its needs. As a result, your business receives a specially designed service that is best suited to your needs. This extends to businesses setting up in South Africa, in terms of familiarising themselves with local legislation and requirements.
In the Western Cape, PwC’s TBAs operate from the company’s offices in Paarl, Century City, Stellenbosch, Robertson, and Worcester. They are supported by a national network of PCS professionals, and have access to PwC’s global network and industry expertise. This enables them to service their clients wherever they operate. It also enables them to ensure that the right solutions are provided, based on the unique requirements of its individual clients.
- What present-day CEOs can learn from those who will most likely succeed them
- Traditional financial services firms fear risk from FinTechs
- SA can expect more regulation to tighten control on cross-border transactions
- New Energy Futures: transforming the oil and gas industry to meet future challenges
- SA’s banking sector uncertain