Did you know that the African continent has experienced the highest growth rates in the world for E-learning products and services? According to market research company Ambient Insight, the African E-learning market is growing at 15,2% per year. In SA alone the 2016 revenue forecast for E-learning is estimated at US$124m!
Leading corporates and retailers such as Woolworths, ABSA, Nedbank, Cell C or Alexander Forbes are using E-learning to train staff or field sales representatives and thereby reducing their training costs.
Spencer Erling, Education Director of the South African Steel Association strongly believes in e-learning: “Face to face training is dying and e-learning is the future.”
Hypenica’s E-Learning system
Did you know that Hypenica is now offering customized E-learning platforms and video training to its clients?
A comprehensive training plan is developed for any new client and the system can be made live in a couple of weeks. For further information please contact Julia Barton-Hill, Business Development Manager for Hypenica’s training platforms on
- dmg events acquires suite of exhibitions and supporting media from South African media company
- Maritime development drives new business opportunities for South Africa
- Hypenica Project Management and Engineering
- Shows, exhibitions and conferences: connecting to thousands under one roof
- Engineering movers and shakers to convene at Civilution Congress 2016