Getting a visa to Angola can be challenging for many individuals and businesses. When it comes to applying for a visa to Angola for whatever reason, LELLO International claims it can save you time in getting your visa and arranging invitation letters.
Lello can help with the following visa categories:
This visa is issued to persons who, for urgent reasons need to enter national territory due an urgent meeting, short holidays, signing of partnership agreement, casualties, technicians wanting to give a quote in person in all sectors or any other immediate purpose.
This visa is granted for reasons of family affairs, holidays, business contacts, meetings, conferences and charity or religious events for 30 days.
The Work visa is granted to foreign citizens who obtain a contract of temporary employment in the interest of the State or on behalf of an Angolan Chartered Company, etc,
According to LELLO International, it provides efficient assistance services for visa applications to prospective companies and individuals wanting to go to Angola, whether for business or for pleasure.
- SA Breweries/AB inBev invests R438m in their new production line at PE
- Opportunity and threat in Africa’s growing waste sector
- SA remains a leading foreign investor destination despite problems – EY
- 3 top business leaders on why you should be optimistic about South Africa
- Uber Air could see SA shoppers flying to malls via skyports, says exec