Mani James, Operations Manager for Frost & Sullivan Africa is set to speak at the upcoming Cape Business News Networking Breakfast. James will present a ...
Mani James, Operations Manager for Frost & Sullivan Africa is set to speak at the upcoming Cape Business News Networking Breakfast. James will present a hands-on, interactive session that will give attendees the tools to identify gaps in the market, thereby allowing them to design products and services to fill these niches.
James says the key is to be able to unpack a macro-trend, identify the corresponding micro-trends and then recognise the gaps. Once you have this information, you and your team can make sure that you are strategically placed to focus your resources on filling these gaps.
“The participant can then go back to their company and say, “If this is the scenario, are we ready? Are the internal systems all go for us to capitalise on this opportunity? Have we actually got the resources? Have we got the right data to make this kind of decision?”
This is a must attend event, here are 6 reasons why you should attend:
- Identify macro-trends
- Break these down micro-trends
- Recognise gaps in the market
- Learn to strategically align your business in order to capitalise on these opportunities
- Networkwith like-minded and engaged decision makers all of whom have a vested interest in growing their businesses
- Create opportunities,out of the knowledge shared on the day and through networking time with like-minded decision makers will create commercial opportunities to grow your business
Where and when:
Date: 27 February 2014
Start: 7:30 for 8:00 am
End: ± 10:00 am
Cost: R595 per person (excluding VAT).
Group booking discounts apply! Book 10 and pay for 8
Cost includes access to video recording of the presentation post the event as well as FREE PARKING
Book today, there are only 90 seats left no more!