The European House-Ambrosetti organises - worldwide - more than 300 think tank platforms and summits per year and is currently focussing on South Africa. Looking at foreign direct investment, Italy's overall stock invested of Italian corporations in South Africa amounts to 650 millions euros which is only 0.7% of the entire foreign investment in South Africa.
- New facility aims to boost trade for SA firms in Africa
- Absa introduces WhatsApp Banking - A first for SA
- Siemens Gamesa to install two large onshore wind farm projects in South Africa
- Advancing South Africa into the 4th Industrial Revolution
- 5 things McKinsey is doing to try salvage its reputation in South Africa