RSA Litho has a track record of quality going back 50 years to inception. Current owner Ryno Kotze bought the company in 2006 and joined forces with fellow printing entrepreneur Nigel Schuller.
Their vision was to continue to take RSA Litho into the future, building on all it had established in the past – a total commitment to clients, and exceptional service delivery. Turning the company into a Level 2 BEE Contributor.
"With the latest and best technology in place, any print job is possible," says Ryno Kotze
The factory now boasts a phenomenal Manroland Sheetfed 700 Evolution printing press from Germany, the first to be installed by a printing company in South Africa.
"Not only can we print anything, we do it in record time. What sets us apart is not just our drive to have the most current technology. It is the fact that we really love our machines, and we really love being in the world of print," says Kotze proudly.
- UCT GSB partners with WEF to bring YGL to the Mother City
- Government is scrapping experience as a requirement for entry-level jobs – here’s what you need to know
- Why Black Friday comes at a terrible time for South Africa
- Here are all the Momentum medical aid price increases for 2019
- Manufacturing Indaba Western Cape 2018